Did You Know?

Calculating the financial loss to your crops or livestock can vary drastically based who’s evaluating the loss

Find a Professional Now

What Should I Do?

Hiring a professional on your side is the best way to ensure that your claim is calculated and paid at a fair price.

Who Can I Hire?

A public adjuster, appraiser, or attorney is able to engage the right experts to calculate the loss. Public adjusters and attorneys can legally represent you in the negotiation process while an appraiser should (by design) only be appraising the damages.

When Should I Hire?

It's better to lead than follow, so reach out for help immediately. You may also seek the advice of an attorney after your settlement or denial has been received.

Getting Started

Contact a Claimside member to discuss your situation and get the ball rolling on your claim.

To Summarize:

It's difficult to be an expert in all areas, especially when it comes to evaluating the true amount you are owed for your damages. Our members are on standby and are more than happy to assist with any questions or concerns surrounding your claim.

Find a Professional Now